We offer treatments for a wide range of health care issues from illness and injuries to lab work and imaging....
SCL Health community hospitals is a nationally recognized innovative leader in the delivery of emergency, inpatient and diagnostic medical health care that strives to be there for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
We understand that supporting our patients and their families as they heal is an important part of health and well-being. We strive to offer patient-centered care and operationally efficient facilities that are staffed by medical professionals who treat you like their own family. Our community hospitals prioritize limited inpatient stays, efficient emergency rooms and cost-effective pricing in a smaller-campus setting.
Should you or a family member require an overnight stay, we offer comfortable, around-the-clock care....
In the event extra care is necessary, SCL offers ultrasounds, CT scans, blood work, and more....
We offer high quality and safe elective, non-elective and emergent surgical care based on...
When should I go to an emergency room instead of an urgent care center?
Emergency rooms, such as SCL Health community hospitals, are the best place for treating severe and life-threatening conditions and are open 24 hours, seven days a week. SCL Health community hospitals have the widest range of services for emergency after-hours care, including in-house lab, on-site imaging and access to specialists and ER-trained physicians. Our community hospitals offer short wait times so you can be treated within minutes of your arrival.
ERs specialize in managing catastrophic illnesses and injuries such as:
- Signs of heart attacks, including chest pain
- Signs of stroke, like sudden onset of numbness in the arms or legs
- Severe shortness of breath
- Major life or limb-threatening injuries
- Severe wounds and amputations
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Suicidal or homicidal feelings
Why should I come to an SCL Health community hospital?
- Convenience: With multiple facilities located throughout the Denver Metro Area, you can be seen 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; close to home.
- Speed: Be seen immediately instead of waiting the typical 4-6 hours. Our wait times average less than 15 minutes.
- Quality: All our physicians are ER-trained and board-certified with the highest quality rating.
- Accessibility: Each community hospital includes an in-house lab and on-site diagnostics, such as CT Scan, X-ray and Ultrasound.
- Personal touch: Our doctors, network and supporting staff all work together and communicate openly on how to best serve and treat you. Our family will treat you as an extension unto itself.